Welcome to Minnesota golf at its finest.
At the newly renovated Atikwa Championship Golf Course, you’ll experience the natural beauty of Alexandria’s most scenic golf course.
Skillfully designed with wetland preservation in mind, the Atikwa Golf Club focuses on beautiful lake views and unique challenges. View the course layout (PDF) or take a 360-degree tour of the Atikwa Championship Golf Course.
Schedule your tee time today for this one-of-a-kind golf course by calling (320) 762-1124.
Golf Club Membership
Become a member of Atikwa Golf Club and enjoy discounts on golf cart rentals, guest green fees, all food and beverage outlets on resort property, the spa and waterpark, and more.
Golf Course Hours
We open daily at sunrise, Memorial Day through Labor Day.
In the fall and spring, our hours may vary -- currently, we are open 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.
Golf Green Fees
Early spring and Fall 2016 fees (spring starting April-Memorial Day and Labor Day thru closing):
- 9 holes: $25.00 (includes gas cart rental)
- 18 holes: $40.00 (includes gas cart rental)
Summer Rates (Memorial Day Weekend thu Labor Day 2016):
- 9 holes: $36.00 (includes gas cart rental)
- 18 holes: $59.00 (includes gas cart rental)
Junior Rates (rate is valid for 17 and under):
- 9 holes: $12.00 (includes gas cart rental)
- 18 holes: $20.00 (includes gas cart rental)
We offer gas carts, pull carts, and club rentals from April through October.
- Gas cart, 9 holes: $10.00 per person
- Gas cart, 18 holes: $15.00 per person
- Pull cart, 9 or 18 holes: Free
- Club rental, 9 holes $20.00 or 18 holes $25.00 includes three golf balls and bag of tees
Executive putting course
We’ve added an immaculate executive putting course as a stunning showpiece along the shores of Lake Darling.
Alongside meandering streams, waterfalls, white sand bunkers, and picturesque bridges, you’ll find 18 contoured, real bent grass greens.
Whether it’s a team event or just family fun, everyone in your party will enjoy the challenge and natural beauty of our executive putting course.
Executive Putting Course Rates for Summer 2016:
- 9 holes: $5.00 per person
- 18 holes: $10.00 per person
Please note that the executive putting course is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day, depending on the weather.
Our newest addition to our golfing amenities, our driving range, is open to the public from 8:00 a.m. to dusk.
Ample parking is available on resort property, and you may purchase tokens for the ball machine from the main lodge’s front desk or from the Atikwa Pro Shop. We look forward to seeing you out on the range!
- 1 token: $3.00 (30 golf balls)
- 2 tokens: $5.00 (60 golf balls)
- Season Range Pass: $80.00 per person