Work for Arrowwood Resort
Our employees are the key to our mission “To meet and exceed the expectations of both our guests and the ownership by being committed to 100% satisfaction. Every person who works for Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center—no matter the job—is responsible for ensuring our guests have the best experience possible. We have a beautiful resort setting on Lake Darling with many job opportunities in all areas of the resort.
Interested in one of the positions listed below? Apply online or fill out our employment application (PDF) and drop it off in person or mail it to:
Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center
2100 Arrowwood Lane NW
Alexandria, MN 56308
Part-time day and evening positions available for a friendly outgoing individual who enjoys working with the public needed to greet and seat guests in the Lake Café. Excellent customer service skills are a must! Candidate needs to be self-motivated, reliable and able to multitask. Must be 18 years or older.
Lake Cafe Server
Part-time day and evening positions available for outgoing and energetic individuals needed to service guests by taking food and drink orders, complete opening and closing cleaning procedures and deliver food to tables accurately and efficiently. Candidate must be flexible in scheduling and be able to handle a fast environment with long hours. Excellent customer service and communications skills are a must. Must be 18 or older and have previous serving experience.
Convention Set Up
Candidates needed for part-time hours to insure proper cleaning, set-up, and operation of meeting rooms and conference facilities. Individual must be detail oriented and able to perform indoor and outdoor work in addition to lifting at least 40 pounds. Must be able to work evenings/days and weekends.
Big Splash Waterpark
Part time lifeguard needed. Weekends mandatory. CPR/First Aid Certification course available upon employment.
Waterpark Snack Bar/Admissions Attendant
Part-time hours for individuals to work directly with guests to provide snacks, prepare space for group parties, answer guest and staff questions and assist staff with park activities and cleaning tasks. Position involves minor food prep and knowledge of safety and health procedures. An outgoing and friendly personality is a plus. Must be 18 or older and weekends are required.
Full-time and part-time weekday and weekend positions available to candidates willing to satisfactorily and efficiently clean guestrooms. Main duties include, but are not limited to: making guest beds, dusting, vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms. Experience preferred, but not required.
Full-time individual needed for grounds maintenance, including care of landscaping and flowerbed areas, upkeep of the golf fairways and greens and other general maintenance tasks.
Conference Service Manager
Arrowwood Resort in Alexandria, MN is looking for an outgoing and personable Conference Service Manager to join our team!
Be an ambassador for our resort where you will be the liaison between multiple departments to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of your clients. Assist with sales effort as directed by DOS. Plan strategies and solicit hotel business focusing on increasing hotel revenues and occupancy levels. Position does requires evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients, prior to, during and post conference, encouraging repeat business
- Organize convention and meeting bookings from date of booking to departure, including meeting requirements, guest room requirements, guest room pickup, food & beverage and audio visual
- Create detailed event orders and resumes to ensure all operational departments are provided accurate information in a timely manner.
- Create floor plans for each event to ensure banquets and clients are in agreement prior to set up
Conference Service Manager Job Requirements
- Related college degree or related work experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Knowledge of food and beverage safety and health procedures is expected.
- Optimistic self-starter with high degree of drive, motivation and initiative
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
Conference Service Manager Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills to include problem-solving and complaint resolution
- Ability to work independently, exercising good judgment and discretion
Benefits and Perks of being a Conference Service Manager!
- A company culture that focuses on its people
- Fun, supportive work environment
- Opportunity for a professional career path
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Earned time off Vacation
- Hotel room discounts
Part-time day and evening hours available for a Cosmetologist to perform facials, waxing, pedicures and manicures. Open to learning how to perform body treatments such as herbal wraps, body mud masks and salt glows. Customer service skills and positive attitude are a must. Hours are flexible.