Work for Arrowwood Resort
Our employees are the key to our mission “To meet and exceed the expectations of both our guests and the ownership by being committed to 100% satisfaction. Every person who works for Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center—no matter the job—is responsible for ensuring our guests have the best experience possible. We have a beautiful resort setting on Lake Darling with many job opportunities in all areas of the resort.
Interested in one of the positions listed below? Apply online or fill out our employment application (PDF) and drop it off in person or mail it to:
Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center
2100 Arrowwood Lane NW
Alexandria, MN 56308
Lake Café Busser
Part-time busser position available for an individual able to work 15 – 20 hours. Must be able to work weekends. Candidate must be dependable and hardworking and may start immediately. Must be 18 years old or older.
Part-time lifeguard needed. Weekends mandatory. CPR/First Aid Certification course available upon employment. Must be 16 or older and weekends are required.
Full-time and part-time weekday and weekend positions available to candidates willing to satisfactorily and efficiently clean guestrooms. Main duties include, but are not limited to: making guest beds, dusting, vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms. Experience preferred, but not required.
Arrowwood Resort in Alexandria, MN is looking for an outgoing and personable Sales Manager to join our team!
Sales Manager is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and maintaining new and existing accounts. Assist with sales effort as directed by DOS. Plan strategies and solicit hotel business focusing on increasing hotel revenues and occupancy levels through yield management practices and active solicitation in assigned market segments.
- Solicit and sell guest rooms, food & beverage services and any additional hotel services to existing and new corporate, group and transient customers.
- Maintain continual contact with current clientele, build and develop relationships with key account contacts, and actively prospect for new business sources.
- Focus on PURE SELLING.
- Prepare proposals and make personal presentations.
- Participate in meetings, conventions, trade shows and events representing the hotel/resort.
Sales Manager Job Requirements
- Related college degree or related work experience
- Previous outside sales experience with a proven track record of success of finding and closing new business opportunities
- Optimistic self-starter with high degree of drive, motivation and initiative
Sales Manager Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills to include problem-solving and complaint resolution
- Ability to work independently, exercising good judgment and discretion
Benefits and Perks of being a Sales Manager!
- A company culture that focuses on its people
- Fun, supportive work environment • Opportunity for a professional career path
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Earned time off Vacation
- Hotel room discounts
Full time and part time permanent and seasonal, day and evening hours available. Individual needed to perform various types of massages including sports, hot stone and reflexology. Candidate will also be expected to perform body treatments ranging from ear candling to a variety of mud masks and exfoliations. Training is available for all services except relaxation and required therapeutic massage types. Flexibility and interest in learning new services are a must. Responsibilities also include miscellaneous cleaning. Scheduling is flexible although every other Saturday is required. Good customer service skills a must.