There’s nothing quite like being on the water in a Minnesota summer, whether you’re in to swimming, boating, fishing, or cruising. Our full-service marina is equipped with everything you need for a perfect day on the lake.
The Marina is open every day at 9:00 a.m. from Memorial Day through Labor Day and by appointment.
Want to bring your own boat?
You are welcome to bring your own boat and dock it at one of our many Marina slips! Please note that boat slips are available on a first come, first served basis. You can also park your boat trailer in our trailer parking lot, and you can purchase gas right on the lake—just pull up your boat and we’ll fill it up for you.
Boat & equipment rentals.
Motorized Boat Rentals
If you’re renting a motorized boat, the first tank of gas and oil are included in all prices. Also, please note that a credit card is required with a $1,000.00 deposit up front for personalized watercraft (jet ski) rentals, and that you need to be 18 years of age or older to rent or drive any motorized equipment. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- 17’ deck boats (10 people): $95.00 per hour or $285.00 for 4 hours
- 14’ motorized fishing boats: $30.00 per hour or $90.00 for 4 hours
- 25’ pontoon boats (12 people): $75.00 per hour or $225.00 for 4 hours
- 35’ pontoon boats (24 people): $85.00 per hour or $255.00 for 4 hours
- Personal watercraft (jet skis)*: $60.00 per hour
- Pontoon Drivers available with advance reservation at a rate of $15.00 per hour
*Please note that jet skis are not available at a discounted rate for additional hours.
Non-Motorized Boat Rentals
Please note that anyone 13 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult when using non-motorized boats.
- Canoes: $10.00 per hour or $30.00 for 4 hours
- Paddle boats: $10.00 per hour or $30.00 for 4 hours
- Kayaks: $10.00 per hour or $30.00 for 4 hours
- Paddle boards**: $20.00 per hour or $60.00 for 4 hours
- Life jackets (included with rental of a boat)
- Water skis (included with rental of a boat)
- Wake boards**: additional fee of $10 per hour, or $30 for 4 hours
**We do require a $200 damage deposit for all paddle board and wake board rentals.
If fishing is more your style, you’re in luck. You’ll find our crystal-clear Lake Darling full of walleye, largemouth bass, black crappie, bluegill, northern, and more.
Bring your own poles, bait, and tackle or borrow them from us for a nominal fee.
It’s easy to obtain a Minnesota fishing license. Simply call (888) 665-4236 any time, day or night, and have your credit card at the ready.
Find the area’s fishing hotspots with the assistance of a fishing guide! Secure the assistance of a local guide with a three-day advance reservation by calling us at (320) 762-1124.
Prices may vary depending on the guide, but you can expect the following rates (which includes fishing poles, bait, and tackle, if needed):
Each guide can accommodate 2 people, so larger fishing vessels may require additional guides.
Lake Darling cruises.
A leisurely cruise around Lake Darling might be just what you need to relax during your lakeside vacation.
We offer cruises to resort guests on Wednesdays and Saturdays from Memorial Day to Labor Day. You can also make private group reservations around this schedule.
- Lake Darling cruise: $5.00 per person (free for children 5 years old and younger)
If you are interested in joining us for a cruise, please make reservations ahead of time due to limited space.
We’re here to help. Contact us anytime or give us a call during business hours at (320) 762-1124.